Two-Wire System Online Water Conductivity Transmitter (DDG-2519)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $600|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DDG-2519
- Measurng Range 2: 0~200us/Cm
- Design: Bran-New Design Pattern
- Specification: SGS, CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 9027809900
- Measuring Range: 0~20us/Cm
- Measuring Range 3: 0~2000us/Cm
- Trademark: BOQU
- Origin: Shanghai
DDG-2519 Industrial Conductivity Meter is our company's latest-developed two (four)-wire transmitter type intelligent integrated industrial conductivity meter, which adopts the bran-new design pattern and is characterized by its high performance and reliability as well as LCD display. This meter is specially developed for water quality tests in such industries as chemical industry, power stations, electronic industry and fermentation industry. It can be used with various electrodes with a maximum measuring range up to 2000uS/cm.
Model DDG-2519 is a kind of industrial conductivity meter for continuous measuring. This meter is characterized by its high accuracy, fast response, small volume and easy installation and maintenance. This meter has isolated 4~20mA output, strong interference immunity and long transmission distance up to 200 meters.
1. Equipped with the latest single chip microcomputer, this conductivity meter is
Characterized by its low power consumption, less peripheral components and high
Performance, stability and reliability.
2. It adopts the LCD display. When you push the keys, the conductivity meter can
Display the conductivity and temperature values respectively.
3. The electrodes with the following electrode constants can be used in this meter:
K=0.01, K=0.1 and K=1.0
4. The meter has power-failure parameter protection
5. The four levels of measuring ranges can shift automatically.
6. It is available with automatic temperature compensation.
7.4~20mA isolated current output.
1. Working conditions
A. Ambient temperature: 0~55ºC
B. Relative humidity: <85%
C. Power supply: 24 VDC± 5%
D. Solution temperature tested: 5~55 ºC
2. Conductivity measuring range:
K=0.01 electrodes: 0~20.0 µ S/ cm
K=0.1 electrodes: 0-200.0 µ S/ cm
K=1.0 electrodes: 0-2000 µ S/ cm
Temperature measuring range: 0-85ºC
3. Intrinsic error of conductivity measurement: ± L%F. S
Intrinsic error of temperature measurement: ± 0.5 ºC
4. Temperature compensation range and influence error: 5~55 ºC, ± 0 5%F. S
5. Isolated current output and intrinsic error: 4-20mA (RL≤ 500Ω ) ± 0.5%F. S
6. Installation of electrode: Pipeline installation, circulation tank installation